- Q: What’s the transmission of AIDS?
A: The main transmissions are sexual transmission, blood transmission and mother-to-child transmission.
- Q: Which way will not infected with HIV?
A: The HIV can not transmit by these ways: food, air, courtesy hug, biting of mosquito, using one bathroom or toilet, contacting in public places, courtesy kiss, shaking hands without the skin is cut …
- Q: Is everyone likely to be infected with AIDS?
A: Yes, everyone can be infected with AIDS if they do not pay attention to protect themselves.
- Q: How should we treat AIDS patients?
A: HIV/AIDS patients need our care, support and understanding. We should not discriminate and isolate them. They should get the best care and treatment.
- Q: Which is the way to test whether infected with the AIDS ?
A: There is only one way to test whether infected with the AIDS. You can test by blood test.
- Q: What should we do when infected by AIDS ?
A: You should do regular health checks, keep a healthy lifestyle, do exercise properly, and receive treatment actively.
If you can find one to talk to on your side, you can join a HIV support group , HIV is not a taboo in these communities. These members are all living with HIV, you can support each other and share your experience about HIV with them.
Hundreds of thousands of people in the United States are diagnosed with HIV each year. Despite that, they are still leading a normal life, just like they did before the diagnosis. Based on recent researches and case studies, it was found that HIV infected people are leading a happy life and have found someone who is supportive of their situation.
Although, finding love when you have HIV is challenging to begin with. But, with a positive mindset and approach you are sure to get the love you deserve in your life. Whether you fall for someone with or without HIV, things can still be worked out provided you both have the same dedication and commitment towards the relation. The main issue here is to find that person who is not only compatible with you, but, also understands your situation and is ready to work on finding a solution.
HIV dating websites play a key role here as they bring together such people looking for love on one common platform. If you are pondering whether to join such sites or not, then here are reason why you must:
- Like minded people: The best thing about HIV dating websites is that you find like minded people here. With no inhibition and utmost comfort, you can reach out to anyone directly without having to think about how would they react to your condition.
- Similar condition: Usually such people sign for HIV dating sites who are themselves fighting with the condition. With similar people available on the site, it becomes easier to strike a chord.
- Trust and Empathy: As most people on HIV sites are those suffering from HIV, they show complete trust and empathy towards your condition, as they too are facing the same. You can discuss things openly and reach on a decision.
These are just some of the benefits of joining a HIV dating website. In addition to helping you meet and date people who are going through similar situation like you in life, these sites also offer free relationship advice and suggestions. There are regular blogs posted on how to deal with your condition and there is always a counselor available to hear your problems and offer solutions. They offer different membership packages, some of which are free, while some have a membership fee to pay so as to avail the advanced features. So go ahead and explore the benefits of online dating.