- Q: What’s the transmission of AIDS?
A: The main transmissions are sexual transmission, blood transmission and mother-to-child transmission.
- Q: Which way will not infected with HIV?
A: The HIV can not transmit by these ways: food, air, courtesy hug, biting of mosquito, using one bathroom or toilet, contacting in public places, courtesy kiss, shaking hands without the skin is cut …
- Q: Is everyone likely to be infected with AIDS?
A: Yes, everyone can be infected with AIDS if they do not pay attention to protect themselves.
- Q: How should we treat AIDS patients?
A: HIV/AIDS patients need our care, support and understanding. We should not discriminate and isolate them. They should get the best care and treatment.
- Q: Which is the way to test whether infected with the AIDS ?
A: There is only one way to test whether infected with the AIDS. You can test by blood test.
- Q: What should we do when infected by AIDS ?
A: You should do regular health checks, keep a healthy lifestyle, do exercise properly, and receive treatment actively.
If you can find one to talk to on your side, you can join a HIV support group , HIV is not a taboo in these communities. These members are all living with HIV, you can support each other and share your experience about HIV with them.